- Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Apartment and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. And any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices
- In the case when the Apartment has entered into a special contract with the Guest in so far as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- A Guest who intends to make an application for an accommodation contract with the Apartment shall notify the Apartment of the following particulars:
(i) Name of the Guest(s);
(ii) Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
(iii) Accommodation Charges(based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation charges listed in the attached Table No.1); and
(iv) Other Particulars deemed necessary by the Apartment.
- IIn the case when the Guest requests, during his stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the date
- A contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Apartment has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply when it has been proved that the Apartment has not accepted the application.
- When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation Charges by the date specified by the Apartment.
- The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for the reparations under Article 18 if applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the accommodation charges as stated in Article 12.
- When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2 the Apartment shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case when the Guest is thus informed by the Apartment l when the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Apartment may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
- In the case when the Apartment has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application from the Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be constructed as that the Apartment has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
The Apartment may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases:
- When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- When the Apartment is fully booked and no room is available;
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct Himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation;
- When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
- When the Apartment is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation.
- When the is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamity, dysfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
- When the provisions of Article 10 of Hokkaido prefectural Ordinance are applicable.
- The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Apartment.
- In the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guests is liable (except in the case when the Apartment has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before the payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the attached Table No.2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of the payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
- In the case when the Guest does not appear by 8 p.m. of the accommodation date (2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Apartment is notified of it ) without an advance notice, the Apartment may regard the Accommodation contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
- The Apartment may cancel the Accommodation contract under any of the following cases;
(i) When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and/or have conducted himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation;
(ii) When the Guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
(iii) When the Apartment is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation.
(iv) When the Apartment is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure;
(v) When the provisions of Article 10 of Hokkaido prefectural Ordinance are applicable.
(vi) When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the firefighting facilities and other prohibitions of the Use Regulations stipulated by the Apartment (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires).
- In the case the Apartment has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, the Apartment shall not be entitled to charge the Guest for any of the services in the futures
- 1) The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Apartment on the day of checking in.
(i) Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the Guest(s);
(ii) For Non Japanese : nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
(iii) Date and estimated time of departure; and
(iv) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Apartment.
- In the case when the Guest intends to pay his Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as traveler’s checks, coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
- The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Apartment from 3pm to 10am the next morning . However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
- The Apartment may, not withstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. In the case, extra charges shall be paid as follows:
- Hotel Guests who do not check-out on time may be required to pay an extra service charge.
- The Guest shall observe the Use Regulations established by the Apartment.
- The business hours of the main facilities, etc. of the Apartment are as follows, and those of other facilities, etc. shall be notified in detail by brochures as provided, notices displayed in each place, service directories in guest room and others. Service hours of front desk: Front desk, cashier’s service 8:00a.m. – 10:00p.m.
- The business hours specified in the preceding Paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavoidable causes of the Apartment. In such a case, shall be informed by appropriate means.
- The breakdown of the Accommodation Charges, etc. That the Guest shall pay is as listed in the attached Table No.1.
- Accommodation Charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency or by any means other than Japanese currency such as traveler’s checks, coupons or credit cards recognized by the Apartment at the front desk at the time of the departure of the Guest or upon request by the Apartment.
- Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities which have been provided for him by the Apartment and are at his disposal.
- The Apartment shall compensate the Guest for the damage if the Apartment has caused such damage to the Guest in the Fulfillment or the no Fulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and /or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in cases when such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Apartment is not liable.
- Even though the Apartment has received the “PASS MARK” (Certificate of Excellence of Fire Prevention Standard issued by the fire station), furthermore, the Apartment is covered by the Apartment Liability Insurance in order to deal with unexpected fire and/or other disasters.
- The Apartment shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
- When arrangement of other accommodation can not be made notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Apartment shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the Apartment cannot provide accommodation due to the causes for which the Apartment is not liable, the Apartment shall not compensate the Guest.
- The Apartment shall not compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused to the goods, cash, or valuables deposited at the front desk by the Guest.
- When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Apartment, before his arrival, the Apartment shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the Apartment. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the cloakroom after his check-in.
- When the baggage or belongings of the Guest is found left after his check-out, and the ownership of the article is confirmed, the shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no instruction is given to the Apartment by the owner or when the ownership is not confirmed, the Apartment shall keep the article for 7days including the day it is found, and after this period, the Apartment shall turn it over to the nearest police station.
- The Apartment’s liability in regard to the custody of the Guest’s baggage and belongings in the case of the preceding two Paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of the preceding Article in the case of Paragraph 1, and with the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the same Article in the case of Paragraph 2.
- The Apartment shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Apartment, as it shall be regarded that the Apartment simply offers the space for parking, the key of the vehicle has been deposited with the Apartment or not. However, the Apartment shall compensate the Guest for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Apartment in regard to the management of the parking lot.
- The Guest shall compensate the Apartment for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Guest.
Cancellation Charge for Apartment (Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 6)
No Show: 100 ％
Accommodation Day: 100％
1 Day Prior to Accommodation Day: 100％
2 Days Prior to Accommodation Day: 100％
3 Days Prior to Accommodation Day: 100％
5 Days Prior to Accommodation Day: 100％
6 Days Prior to Accommodation Day: 100％
7 Days Prior to Accommodation Day: 100％
8 Days Prior to Accommodation Day: 100％
14 Days Prior to Accommodation Day: 20%
15 Days Prior to Accommodation Day: 20%
45 Days Prior to Accommodation Day: 20%
- The percentages signify the rate of cancellation charge of the Basic Accommodation Charges.
- When the number of days contracted is shortened, the cancellation charge for its first day shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
- When part of a group booking (for 15 persons or more) is cancelled, the cancellation charge shall not be charged for the number of persons equivalent to 10％ of the number of persons booked as of 10 days prior to the occupancy (when accepted less than 10 days prior to the occupancy, as of the date) with fractions counted as a whole number.